Troop 706 Forms

Medical Forms

Medical Forms

Parts A and B are required for all Scouts and adults participating in any Scouting events. This is the one the adult or the Scout's parents fill out. Parts A and B cover things like contact information, insurance coverage, health history, hold harmless release, photo release, and adult or parent signature.

Part C is the physical form. You need a physician's signature on the medical form. Part C is required for Scouts and adults if any of the following apply:

  • The event will last more than 72 hours
  • The event is a high adventure base event
  • The event is strenuous and demanding

Permission Slip

Permission Slips

Activity Consent Form and Contact information. Complete this before Scout outing like a camping trip.

Mulch Sales

Mulch Order Form

Mulch Fundraiser Form.